SkyWater and Google expand open source program to new 90nm technology

141 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

ulæst,
28. jul. 2022, 13.40.1528.07.2022
til skywater-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Today, Google is announcing the expansion of our partnership with SkyWater Technology. We are working together to release an open source process design kit (PDK) for SKY90-FD, SkyWater’s commercial 90nm fully depleted silicon on insulator (FDSOI) CMOS process technology. SKY90-FD is based on MIT Lincoln Laboratory’s 90 nm commercial FDSOI technology, and enables designers to create complex integrated circuits for a diverse range of applications.

You can read more @ https://opensource.googleblog.com/2022/07/SkyWater-and-Google-expand-open-source-program-to-new-90nm-technology.html

Please feel free to share this exciting news with others!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend