Monday MPW-2 Update - Oct 24, 2022

Jeff

Oct 25, 2022, 12:13:19 AM10/25/22
to skywater-p...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

Please see updates for this week.

Caravel Redesign

  • Caravel design update has completed and been merged to the main branch.

https://github.com/efabless/caravel/releases/tag/mpw-7c

  • Signoff Dashboard:

RTL design review

Passed

RTL simulation

Passed

GL simulation

Passed

GL with SDF simulation

Passed

Simulation review

Passed

DRC

Passed

LVS

Passed

Static timing analysis (STA) across 9 corners

Passed

Final sign off review

Passed

  • A second verification pass is underway using SKY130B supporting reram layers.  This will be required for the MPW-6 and MPW-7 tapeout.

MPW-2 Hardware

  • We are still completing final firmware for the Nucleo test setup.  Shipments are delayed to begin this week once final testing is complete.

MPW-7

  • We are finalizing the STA timing script for project owners to run with the updated version of Caravel.

  • We expect that to be sent out this week now that the design update has completed.

  •  We will give everyone who submitted to MPW7 one week to complete both STA and GPIO user defaults.

Regards,

Jeff DiCorpo