MPW-6 is now open - deadline June 8th, 2022!

閲覧: 189 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jeff

未読、
2022/04/22 10:43:462022/04/22
To: skywater-p...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce MPW-6 is open for project submissions!!  The deadline for project submissions for MPW-6 is June 8, 2022 @ 11:59 PST.

With over 80 project submissions, MPW-5 had the highest participation for any Open MPW shuttle to date.  After final review, there were 58 qualified projects. Final selection was done by a lottery process which left 18 projects that did not make the shuttle.

We encourage you to submit your projects early for MPW-6 as time of submission will be a factor in project selection for this shuttle.

MPW-6 continues to support ReRAM.  Please see caravel_project_wrapper to start your project.  We currently recommend tag mpw-6 when cloning the repo. You can submit a project for the shuttle by using this link.

We expect to see wafers coming out of the fab this month for MPW-2 and MPW-3.  We will continue to keep you posted on Slack.

The tools are continuing to improve and we encourage previous shuttle projects to re-harden and resubmit their projects for MPW-6.  We also encourage you to browse previous submissions for inspiration or consider improving a previously submitted design and submitting it on the next shuttle.

Look forward to seeing your project!

The Efabless Team

全員に返信
投稿者に返信