MPW-2 Update - Dec 8, 2022

Jeff

Dec 8, 2022, 8:19:43 PM12/8/22
to skywater-p...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

MPW-2 Shipping Status

My apologies for the delayed communication regarding MPW-2 status.  Due to concerns about the potential difficulty installing headers and FlexyPins for the configuration, we have decided to contract a local assembly house to install the components.

We are expecting the first set of these boards to come back tomorrow (Dec 9th) and will resume shipping next week. Information regarding the development board and test software can be found here.

https://github.com/efabless/caravel_board/tree/main/firmware_vex/nucleo

For those waiting for MPW-3, receive parts from the dicing vendor and we are beginning the steps to assemble them on breakout boards for shipment.  We provide an updated timeline next week when we have expected dates for delivery.

Regards,

Jeff DiCorpo