It describes how to control the antenna rotator from SkyRoof using the S.A.T. unit or PstRotator software.
Craig
unread,
Sep 19, 2026, 8:50:48 AMSep 19
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to SkyRoof
I was excited to see that I can control my Yeasu G5500 with SkyRoof via my S.A.T. controller. Unfortunately, when making the settings changes this morning in SkyRoof as now outlined in the Users Guide, I find that the Settings menu locks up and is unresponsive to "OK" or "Cancel". SkyRoof is also locked and requires an End Task maneuver to end the program. I tried making the changes with both the S.A.T. controller and Yeasu controller on and then just with SkyRoof itself...no difference. I have the latest version of SkyRoof installed. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!
Alex VE3NEA
unread,
Sep 19, 2026, 10:30:09 AMSep 19
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to SkyRoof
Please send me your log file (Help / Data Folder in the menu, Logs subfolder)
Alex VE3NEA
unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 11:19:01 AMSep 20
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to SkyRoof
I cannot tell without a log what causes the problem, but one thing you can try is delete the Settings.json file when SkyRoof is not running, then start SkyRoof and enter your settings again. The file is in the data folder.
Alex VE3NEA
unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 11:42:25 AMSep 20
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to SkyRoof
Thank you for the log - sorry I did not see it as you sent it to direct email. There is nothing in the log that could explain the freeze - corrupt Settings.json is the prime suspect, deleting it will hopefully fix the problem.