Change frequency

12 views
Skip to first unread message

vk2...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 4, 2026, 5:09:51 AM (5 days ago) Oct 4
to SkyRoof
How do i change a frequency for a satellite?  Is it in Satellites.json?

I want to add Ossie to my list but watch for an 70cm frequency.  But there is only 401 MHz and S band to choose from.  I do see in the json file there is: "TransmittersHint":["435.240   FSK"]}"  (which should be 435.200) but I don't know how to add that to the transmitter list.

Alex VE3NEA

unread,
Oct 4, 2026, 11:51:15 AM (5 days ago) Oct 4
to SkyRoof
SkyRoof gets transmitter frequencies from the SatNOGS database. This database currently lists 2 transmitters for Ossie, 2.2 GHz and 401 MHz. If you know of another transmitter, submit your information to SatNOGS (requires creating a free account).

https://db.satnogs.org/satellite/GPTJ-0695-8904-2842-6953#transmitters

If you know of another transmitter, submit your information to SatNOGS (requires creating a free account).  See How can I add a satellite that is currently not listed in SkyRoof? in F.A.Q. for details.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages