Data Folder

21 views
Skip to first unread message

Patrice Arnaudet

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 12:05:35 PM (4 days ago) Oct 5
to SkyRoof
Hi all,
I am an SWL and would like to know if it is possible to select the data folder via the menu or a configuration file. My computer has two drives, and I want to save and backup  the audio and image files on the second drive rather than on the system drive.
73
Patrice

Lenz Grassl

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 12:35:42 PM (4 days ago) Oct 5
to Patrice Arnaudet, SkyRoof
I would like this idea also very much! TNX for this really helpful and outstanding software!

73 de Lenz,
DL8RDL

Am 05.10.2026 um 18:05 schrieb Patrice Arnaudet <parn...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I am an SWL and would like to know if it is possible to select the data folder via the menu or a configuration file. My computer has two drives, and I want to save and backup  the audio and image files on the second drive rather than on the system drive.
73
Patrice

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SkyRoof" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to skyroof+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/skyroof/6b12a619-4b73-4ad1-87d9-a9125ef7aefcn%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages