Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
SkyRoof
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
SkyRoof
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 497
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Vincenzo Mone
, …
James Hall
4
Oct 7
Skyroof with Funcube Dongle Pro Plus
First Thanks to James for the info. As i've understood i can build it with Pothosware but i did
unread,
Skyroof with Funcube Dongle Pro Plus
First Thanks to James for the info. As i've understood i can build it with Pothosware but i did
Oct 7
Alex VE3NEA
,
Michel Zuyderwijk
2
Oct 6
SkyRoof v.1.55
Hello Alex, Thank you for adding the 30 second delay after LOS in version 1.55. I installed it today,
unread,
SkyRoof v.1.55
Hello Alex, Thank you for adding the 30 second delay after LOS in version 1.55. I installed it today,
Oct 6
Patrice Arnaudet
,
Lenz Grassl
2
Oct 5
Data Folder
I would like this idea also very much! TNX for this really helpful and outstanding software! 73 de
unread,
Data Folder
I would like this idea also very much! TNX for this really helpful and outstanding software! 73 de
Oct 5
Scott Price
, …
Alex VE3NEA
7
Oct 5
IC-705 Issue
The waterfall comes from an SDR, not from a transceiver. On Sunday, October 4, 2026 at 6:59:36 PM UTC
unread,
IC-705 Issue
The waterfall comes from an SDR, not from a transceiver. On Sunday, October 4, 2026 at 6:59:36 PM UTC
Oct 5
Tony
Oct 4
Skyroof Video
All: I posted a video on how to align your transceiver with satellite transponders using Skyroof. See
unread,
Skyroof Video
All: I posted a video on how to align your transceiver with satellite transponders using Skyroof. See
Oct 4
Larry
,
Alex VE3NEA
3
Oct 4
Satellite Detail - Repeater Tone?
Thanks Alex, I'll check it out. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. LJ On Thursday,
unread,
Satellite Detail - Repeater Tone?
Thanks Alex, I'll check it out. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. LJ On Thursday,
Oct 4
Two Rivers Contest Club
, …
Larry Ledlow, Jr. N1TX
4
Oct 4
What have I done wrong in rotor settings?
That did the trick, Alex. Thank you. I just tracked CO-128 from SE to NW, and there were no signs of
unread,
What have I done wrong in rotor settings?
That did the trick, Alex. Thank you. I just tracked CO-128 from SE to NW, and there were no signs of
Oct 4
vk2...@gmail.com
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Oct 4
Change frequency
SkyRoof gets transmitter frequencies from the SatNOGS database. This database currently lists 2
unread,
Change frequency
SkyRoof gets transmitter frequencies from the SatNOGS database. This database currently lists 2
Oct 4
Gavin Wilby
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Oct 4
Skycat going nuts
Please enable detailed logging, and send me the whole log file. On Sunday, October 4, 2026 at 10:48:
unread,
Skycat going nuts
Please enable detailed logging, and send me the whole log file. On Sunday, October 4, 2026 at 10:48:
Oct 4
Alex VE3NEA
, …
vk2...@gmail.com
5
Oct 4
SSTV frin ISS
SkyRoof Vs RX-SSTV. Using the "Output Stream" as "Audio to VAC" for RX-SSTV. As
unread,
SSTV frin ISS
SkyRoof Vs RX-SSTV. Using the "Output Stream" as "Audio to VAC" for RX-SSTV. As
Oct 4
Keith Ennis
, …
Two Rivers Contest Club
8
Oct 3
AClog DLL
I'm confused. The requirements listed include Skyroof 1.55 or later. I haven't seen 1.55.
unread,
AClog DLL
I'm confused. The requirements listed include Skyroof 1.55 or later. I haven't seen 1.55.
Oct 3
Robert VA3ROM
2
Oct 3
SSTV/SSDV Events
From Libre Space: further details re: Chinese Space Agency SSTV/SSDV Event Satellite: ASRTU-1, JAMX01
unread,
SSTV/SSDV Events
From Libre Space: further details re: Chinese Space Agency SSTV/SSDV Event Satellite: ASRTU-1, JAMX01
Oct 3
Michel Zuyderwijk
, …
Alex VE3NEA
4
Oct 3
Feature request: show the next scheduled pass between passes (Auto Selection)
Hi Alex, Thank you for your quick reply. A delay after LOS is a good idea, I would not want to miss
unread,
Feature request: show the next scheduled pass between passes (Auto Selection)
Hi Alex, Thank you for your quick reply. A delay after LOS is a good idea, I would not want to miss
Oct 3
Julio Cabral
Oct 2
The program crashes
The program crashes. Windows 11 was updated to version 26h2 and only the program was checked and the
unread,
The program crashes
The program crashes. Windows 11 was updated to version 26h2 and only the program was checked and the
Oct 2
Tom Schuessler
, …
vk2...@gmail.com
3
Oct 2
Auto Selector and QSO scheduler questions.
I'll give it go even though Groooops is crap to post in.. Under "Tools" then "
unread,
Auto Selector and QSO scheduler questions.
I'll give it go even though Groooops is crap to post in.. Under "Tools" then "
Oct 2
Curt Bowles
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Oct 1
Switching from MMSSTV to SKYRoof
The SSTV decoder in SkyRoof takes the input signals directly from the SDR and takes care of the
unread,
Switching from MMSSTV to SKYRoof
The SSTV decoder in SkyRoof takes the input signals directly from the SDR and takes care of the
Oct 1
Tom Schuessler
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Sep 30
Soapy SDR mode bandwidth.
Tom: You are confusing the waterfall bandwidth and audio filter bandwidth. The former depends on
unread,
Soapy SDR mode bandwidth.
Tom: You are confusing the waterfall bandwidth and audio filter bandwidth. The former depends on
Sep 30
Daniel Roggen
, …
Alex VE3NEA
10
Sep 30
LimeSDR mini SkyRoof 1.5.3: no settings in "SDR Devices"/"SDR Device Settings
SkyRoof reads radio capabilities from the SoapySDR module of the given radio, and decides on the
unread,
LimeSDR mini SkyRoof 1.5.3: no settings in "SDR Devices"/"SDR Device Settings
SkyRoof reads radio capabilities from the SoapySDR module of the given radio, and decides on the
Sep 30
Robert VA3ROM
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Sep 30
SSTV/SSDV
Hi Robert, HF+ Discovery's freq range is 64 .. 260 MHz, so 70 cm is not covered - and this is the
unread,
SSTV/SSDV
Hi Robert, HF+ Discovery's freq range is 64 .. 260 MHz, so 70 cm is not covered - and this is the
Sep 30
Alex VE3NEA
Sep 27
SkyRoof 1.54
added support of LimeSDR - TNX Daniel M1KKL gracefully handle settings write errors gracefully handle
unread,
SkyRoof 1.54
added support of LimeSDR - TNX Daniel M1KKL gracefully handle settings write errors gracefully handle
Sep 27
Ingomar Otter
,
Alex VE3NEA
5
Sep 26
SkyCat 9700 Transcieve
Thank you Alex, I will try that Alex VE3NEA schrieb am Mittwoch, 23. September 2026 um 01:28:33 UTC+2
unread,
SkyCat 9700 Transcieve
Thank you Alex, I will try that Alex VE3NEA schrieb am Mittwoch, 23. September 2026 um 01:28:33 UTC+2
Sep 26
Robert VA3ROM
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Sep 25
Satellite Altitude Pass FIlter
You have full control over automatic switching between the satellites, see Auto Selection Panel in
unread,
Satellite Altitude Pass FIlter
You have full control over automatic switching between the satellites, see Auto Selection Panel in
Sep 25
Peter Vogel
, …
Marcelino Jorge Garcia
6
Sep 23
Well, this is new!
Thank you El miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2026 a la(s) 9:01:12 pm UTC-3, Alex VE3NEA escribió: this
unread,
Well, this is new!
Thank you El miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2026 a la(s) 9:01:12 pm UTC-3, Alex VE3NEA escribió: this
Sep 23
Julio Cabral
Sep 20
Automatic way fm, fm-d, usb-d
Alex, you could choose according to the satellite and the mode between fm and fm-d, since when the
unread,
Automatic way fm, fm-d, usb-d
Alex, you could choose according to the satellite and the mode between fm and fm-d, since when the
Sep 20
Alex VE3NEA
,
Craig
5
Sep 20
Control the Rotator with the S.A.T. or PstRotator
Thank you for the log - sorry I did not see it as you sent it to direct email. There is nothing in
unread,
Control the Rotator with the S.A.T. or PstRotator
Thank you for the log - sorry I did not see it as you sent it to direct email. There is nothing in
Sep 20
Tony
,
Alex VE3NEA
2
Sep 19
Skycat Issue
Hi Tony, Please send me the whole log file, not just a small fragment. On Saturday, September 19,
unread,
Skycat Issue
Hi Tony, Please send me the whole log file, not just a small fragment. On Saturday, September 19,
Sep 19
Luca De Biase
2
Sep 17
JAMX01 and BY70-4
Now the 2 satelites increased his diffference in orbit so the problem disappeared. Il giorno lunedì
unread,
JAMX01 and BY70-4
Now the 2 satelites increased his diffference in orbit so the problem disappeared. Il giorno lunedì
Sep 17
Anastasio Sánchez Bernal
,
Alex VE3NEA
5
Sep 16
Use SkyRoof as non admin user?
That's exactly what I can't, I have no admin rights in the computer I want to run in. El
unread,
Use SkyRoof as non admin user?
That's exactly what I can't, I have no admin rights in the computer I want to run in. El
Sep 16
Alex VE3NEA
Sep 15
SkyRoof v.1.53
fragments of SSDV/JPEG images are combined across satellite passes SSDV/JPEG files with missing
unread,
SkyRoof v.1.53
fragments of SSDV/JPEG images are combined across satellite passes SSDV/JPEG files with missing
Sep 15
Fausto Arinos Barbuto
, …
Marcus Ramos
19
Sep 15
SSDV?
Morse code. Change the mode to CW, increase the spectrum zoom to help to fine tune the received
unread,
SSDV?
Morse code. Change the mode to CW, increase the spectrum zoom to help to fine tune the received
Sep 15