(K/X)Ubuntu 10.10 and FCM issue #42 available

Arpan

Oct 30, 2010, 2:00:41 PM10/30/10
to Skynet
Howdy friends?

It's been a long time since last post in this group. I was wondering
if there are no news worth of knowing about or is it people interest
that has gone away? Anyways, I have decided that I will keep posting
about news that I think worth to share!

First of all, on 10/10/10, Ubuntu 10.10 codenamed "Maverick Meerkat"
along with its flavors was released. You can find more information on
their respective websites.

Ubuntu - <<http://www.ubuntu.com/>>
Kubuntu - <<http://www.kubuntu.org/>>
Xubuntu - <<http://www.xubuntu.org/>>

And yes, with this release (K/X)Ubuntu become first OS to include new
Indian rupee symbol in default fonts..yay!!

If you want to explore more of Ubuntu world then the Full Circle
Magazine(FCM) is a nice place to hang out at once a month. Today the
latest issue(#42) has been released. This issue contains an
introductory review of Kubuntu 10.10 written by me.:D I hope to write
more for them. You can download FCM .pdf file from its website.

Full Circle Magazine - <<http://fullcirclemagazine.org/>>

Cheers,
Arp@n.