copy paste in skyline?

Schrijver, Machiel

Aug 24, 2011, 3:51:12 AM8/24/11
to skyli...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I´m using skyline for a website that has multiple languages. The Downloadsection is practically a copy/paste work. Unfortunately I don´t see an option to actually copy paste a page.

Could you please help me out?

The site it regards to is www.interaction-ceramics.com.

Grts,

Machiel

____________________

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or
copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by
mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the
original message immediately thereafter. Thank you. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and
with authority, states them to be the views of DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC.

Flurin Egger

Aug 24, 2011, 9:02:18 AM8/24/11
to skyli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Machiel,

The current stable skyline versions do not support page copying. Our newest cutting-edge version has preliminary support for this.

But if you want to re-use content you could work with "Page fragments".

Kind regards,
Flurin