Bug with Media Files in Development

1 view

Clinton Judy

Oct 7, 2010, 10:52:51 AM10/7/10
to Skyline CMS
Hi again!

We discovered a bug with media files in the development version (which
is why I'm not putting it in the issue tracker in github yet, because
it's development). If you're in the admin interface, viewing media
files gives you a path like:

http://localhost:3000/skyline/media/dirs/2/data/godzilla2000.jpg

And including a prefix (for sizing) looks like:

http://localhost:3000/skyline/media/dirs/2/data/300x300/godzilla2000.jpg

But when you attempt to include the image on a page and view it on the
public side, you get an url like this:

http://localhost:3000/media/dirs/2/data/300x300/godzilla2000.jpg

When the "/skyline" part is missing, it can't find the file. We're
trying to deploy a site and have this issue (not using the production-
safe version of the gem, I know). Do you guys have some direction on
how you would fix this issue, so we can touch it? Or is it easy enough
for you guys to make the fix and push it to the repository?

Thanks for your time!

- Clinton

Flurin Egger

Oct 7, 2010, 11:10:37 AM10/7/10
to skyli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I fixed in the newest development version, there was a bug in the
routing. It still pointed to the old media path.

Cheers,
Flurin