will_paginate

urdabum

Feb 19, 2010, 4:31:24 AM2/19/10
to Skyline CMS
i was messing with the link section. Is there a way to put
will_paginate in the link section? I end up creating a lot of links
and want to to paginate about 5 at a time.
will there be a plugin on this?

Flurin Egger

Feb 19, 2010, 7:53:03 AM2/19/10
to skyli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What do you mean exactly by putting will_paginate on the link_section?
Do you want the links to be paginated on the website you are creating
or do you want them to be paginated in the skyline user interface?

Cheers,
Flurin

urdabum

Feb 19, 2010, 12:40:41 PM2/19/10
to Skyline CMS
I want them to paginated on the website when i create them. hope that
help.

Flurin Egger

Feb 22, 2010, 8:30:43 AM2/22/10
to skyli...@googlegroups.com
Uhm, still not sure what you mean: do you want the "section" interface
to be somehow paginated or do you want to add one linksection but
paginate the links 15 per page on your published website?

You can just use will_paginate like you would with any other
ActiveRecord object.

Flurin