Skyline + Rails 3

Oskars

Mar 28, 2011, 3:35:41 AM3/28/11
to Skyline CMS
Hi,
In some of previous discussions you mentioned that you work on Skyline
support for Rails 3 version.
I would like to use skyline CMS but support for 2.3.5 kinda is not
cool.
Is it possible to access for current effort on Rails 3 support in some
git? Maybe you could push it github branch?
I believe here would be couple of people who would like to help you
with this effort of migrating to Rails 3.

Best regards,
Oskars

Luis Doubrava

Mar 29, 2011, 3:29:03 AM3/29/11
to skyli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oskars,

At the moment we're working on a general SkylineCMS update with new features that will run with Rails 2.3.10. After that we're hoping to continue with migrating to Rails 3.

Best regards,
Luis