Error

haresh rathod

Apr 26, 2010, 3:18:50 AM4/26/10
to Skyline CMS
Hiii I am continuously getting errors in installing skyline cms..

I have windows 7 and i have the source downloaded from git hub..

what should i do now with that code??

Or if there is any other way to install it please tell me the whole
procedure.(i dont know how to clone it please tell me how to clone it)

Luis

Apr 26, 2010, 3:44:16 AM4/26/10
to Skyline CMS
Hi Haresh,

First of all SkylineCMS has been tested on Linux and OSX land although
we do try to support Windows we don't advise on using it as it takes a
lot of effort setting up the environment correctly.

When installing on windows I suggest you install SkylineCMS as a
plugin: http://www.skylinecms.nl/documentation/guides/skyline_as_plugin
You will run into some errors which won't be too hard to fix, if you
post them here we'll try and do our best to help. You should also
browse though the posts on this list as some solutions have been
posted here already.

Good luck,
Luis