Contact for tech support

Joy Rider

Sep 30, 2022, 12:37:29 PM9/30/22
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

Can someone give me the email address to contact the list admin or tech support? I have suddenly found that SKY messages are coming in on the gmail address of a charity whose gmail a/c I monitor, and not to my own gmail address. I have no idea why! I'm trying to contact the right person who can correct this.

Daphne Davey
PEI (still on my feet, despite Fiona)

Heather Pendley

Sep 30, 2022, 2:21:03 PM9/30/22
to Joy Rider, skyind...@googlegroups.com

Heather Pendley
Indexer│Copy Editor│Proofreader
Quick, Professional, Affordable
Click here to schedule a consultation
https://pendleysproediting.com/
   Reading is dreaming with your eyes open

                https://sdpen.com/member-profiles/pendley-heather/

AElfwine Mischler

Sep 30, 2022, 2:36:54 PM9/30/22
to Heather Pendley, Joy Rider, SKYIndexUsers
I think Joy is looking for the admin of this group, not Sky. Hopefully the right person has contacted her. I'm away from my PC and can't check.

Ælfwine Mischler

Maria Sosnowski

Oct 1, 2022, 10:05:54 AM10/1/22
to Joy Rider, skyind...@googlegroups.com