Silly but annoying problem with SKY 7

Linda Haylock

Nov 18, 2022, 7:09:47 AM11/18/22
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yesterday my cat walked across my keyboard, as they do!!

Now, whenever I tab from Sub1 to Page column, the entire index shifts across to the left. I just can't see how to rectify this. Help appreciated.

Linda

Sanet le Roux

Nov 18, 2022, 7:16:15 AM11/18/22
to Linda Haylock, skyind...@googlegroups.com

Hi Linda,

Perhaps have a look at: View / Keep Columns Equal in Width?

Best wishes!

Sanet

Deborah Patton

Nov 18, 2022, 7:19:17 AM11/18/22
to Linda Haylock, skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hehe! That sounds awful. I'm pretty sure one of the stepped-on keys was a function key. I know the function keys on my laptop are dual-function and I have to do something that takes me a long time to recall to make them quit it. If your machine is a laptop that may be the problem -- but I don't know why function key is the problem. Sorry!
Do you have a spare keyboard? If you did and could trade that for the one you're using that may straighten it out. Otherwise I'd test the function keys one at a time.
Good luck!
Deborah

Nov 19, 2022, 10:19:52 AM11/19/22
to SKYIndexUsers
Fn+Esc to toggle to"hot keys" (Fn light goes out), then F6 on my Asus...Again, Fn+Esc to go back to Function keys (Fn lighted)

Pam Sanchez

Nov 22, 2022, 1:01:44 PM11/22/22
to Ruth Ellis, SKYIndexUsers

I just wanted to THANK all of you for your help!  Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, we lost our internet on the 13th and just got it back today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pam