SKY 8 not opening

mary.st...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2023, 7:16:59 AM2/4/23
to SKYIndexUsers
Hi, Everyone.

SKY8 is appearing in my bottom task bar, but is not opening onto the screen. Does anyone know how to fix? It was working the last time I opened it—on Thurs.

Additional information: I have been hooking it up to a larger monitor so I can have SKY alongside the pdf. This was working the other day, and I still have the problem when I disconnect the other monitor.

I sat down this morning for a long day of indexing on a tight deadline—and my first paid index in 14 years!

I'd be grateful for any help on this!

Mary

Lenovo Thinkpad, Chrome, Windows 10, SKY8

mary.st...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2023, 8:26:26 AM2/4/23
to SKYIndexUsers