retrieving index

Judy Staigmiller

Mar 20, 2024, 10:40:53 AMMar 20
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I should have mentioned that I can't pull down that index from "file"
when I first open SKY. It does not show up.

Judy Staigmiller

InOrder Freelance Indexing

Deborah Patton

Mar 20, 2024, 10:50:12 AMMar 20
to Judy Staigmiller, skyind...@googlegroups.com
Judy,
With SKY open, click on File>File Management, and choose Restore.
That should open to your backup folder. And yes, the files will end in the word "backup." That's what you want.
When you find the right one and click OK, you'll get a choice to overwrite or create a new index. I always create a new one even though my original one may have problems.
You can rename it later!
Come back with questions if this isn't clear enough --
Deborah