Writing macros

a.eh...@btinternet.com

Jun 19, 2022, 7:09:34 AM6/19/22
to SKYIndexUsers
Hello

I am having to use new PC system.  My files are backed up but I have lost my macros.  Does anyone know how to write macros for

1) Delete duplicate records
2) Sort in page number order and then group on specific locators
3) Sort in alphabetical order and then group on specific locators

Thanks so much in advance.

Deborah Patton

Jun 19, 2022, 12:02:20 PM6/19/22
to a.eh...@btinternet.com, SKYIndexUsers

The first one you don't need a macro for. Choose Tools>Remove duplicate records.
As for the second and third macros, for me pressing Ctrl+F7 for page number order and then Alt+Ctrl+O to group on specific locators is much faster than trying to remember what to do to write a macro to achieve that. Same with Ctrl+F8 for alpha order and Alt+Ctrl+O to group on specific locators.
I'm sorry you lost your macros though.
Deborah