SKY printing/saving

Judy Staigmiller

Aug 20, 2022, 11:15:49 PM8/20/22
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

I am madly working on three indexes. I am unable to print any proofing
reports; I click on the pull-down menu, and the hour glass appears for a
few seconds and disappears, and there is no document.

At the end of the day, I have been backing-up, then clicking on the
print icon to make a document to save, and the same thing happens.

I'm a tech idiot. Is there anything short of a SKY uninstall and install
that would help?

Thank you all,

Judy

Judi Gibbs

Aug 20, 2022, 11:33:30 PM8/20/22
to Judy Staigmiller, skyind...@googlegroups.com
Close SKY and reboot the computer. I find that takes care of most problems with SKY--although I'm using SKY7.

~Judi

Theresa Duran

Aug 21, 2022, 1:03:44 PM8/21/22
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Judy, you might check your print settings in SKY. They're under File/Print Setup. It's possible you have it set to an incorrect printer or PDF creator.

Good luck!
Theresa

Aug 21, 2022, 1:54:33 PM8/21/22
to Theresa Duran, SKYIndexUsers
Or, could you have updated whatever your default printing/editing app, and Sky no longer sees it as valid?

Iris