undelivered messages

John Bealle

Apr 27, 2024, 10:43:04 AMApr 27
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone -

I did find a backlog of several undelivered messages and just approved them. The reason, as usual, was that I never received the alert from Google saying that they were there. Then I did see an alert and found them all waiting for approval.

Normally messages are not moderated at all, they just go straight through to subscribers. But recently, to keep spam from getting through, I have turned on the setting "moderate new members." That setting might have been involved in the mishap, but normally it works fine.

If you post a message and don't see it after, say, an hour, you can write me and I will investigate:
skyindexu...@googlegroups.com

- John Bealle