registering/unregistering SKY

Matthew MacLellan

Oct 11, 2021, 2:13:16 PM10/11/21
to Matthew MacLellan' via SKYIndexUsers
Hello all,

I'm sorry to take up air space again so soon here! I've purchased Sky 8. I'm going to get a Windows computer, as I mentioned in a previous email, but am not going to do that until later in the week. I'm currently using the trial version of Sky with Parallels, the Mac emulator, to write my first index in Sky. I'm going to run out of space for entries in the demo version today.

Now my question: I believe you can have one license of Sky registered on two computers? I saw some information online *somewhere* about how to de-activate Sky but can't find that information for the life of me. If anybody remembers where that info might be (none of the queries I've made to the index of Sky have been successful), or has information on how to do that, I'd be super grateful.

(And yes, I'm only going to have Sky on two computers so I don't *need* to unregister it, but I'd rather do so just for the sake of being thorough and not forgetting to do it).

thanks,
Matthew

Matthew MacLellan

Oct 11, 2021, 2:41:32 PM10/11/21
to Matthew MacLellan' via SKYIndexUsers
This has been resolved quickly, thanks. It's under Help -> Activations for future lost newbies. (I couldn't see it because I'm still in the demo). I'm too hasty!