Stop Statement Encountered

gina weightoftheword.com

Mar 9, 2024, 4:36:15 PMMar 9
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hello-

I am using SKY 8 and in trying to print my current index, I get a pop-up that says "Stop statement encountered" and then the program closes. I have tried copying my current index into a new file and get the same message. I can't find anything in the user's guide about this. Any advice? Thank you!!

Gina

___________________
Weight of the Word Indexing Service
President, American Society for Indexing, 2022-2023
Officer ASI/Rocky Mountain Chapter, 2012-2016
Member Indexing Society of Canada
Member Editorial Freelancers Association

gina weightoftheword.com

Mar 9, 2024, 4:44:25 PMMar 9
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Please disregard. I have managed to solve the issue, but I'm not sure exactly how. I ran an error report and fixed a cross-reference issue and now things are working as expected.

Gina