Windows 11 SI7Pro

15 views
Skip to first unread message

Indexing

unread,
Aug 27, 2026, 7:13:15 PMAug 27
to SKYIndexUsers
Anyone running Sky Index 7 on Windows 11?

I contacted Kamm about a download link to download to my newish computer but haven’t heard back. (Which is completely fine - he might be out of town, etc.) But I had a copy of the software saved to a disc and when I tried to install it, it wouldn’t go past the screen where I put in my name, invoice number, and registration number.

Thank you for any insights you might have.

Heidi

Heidi Blough
inde...@heidiblough.com

Jochen Fassbender

unread,
Aug 27, 2026, 7:21:49 PMAug 27
to Indexing, SKYIndexUsers
Hello Heidi,

Yes, I'm running SI7 on Windows 11. But I did not encounter the problem
you describe. The installation on a brand-new PC went smoothly three
years ago.

Did you make sure there were no typos when entering your data?

Jochen

gina weightoftheword.com

unread,
Aug 27, 2026, 7:23:23 PMAug 27
to Indexing, 'Theresa Duran' via SKYIndexUsers
I am running SKY8 on Windows 11 with no issues. Did you make sure you deactivated SKY on any previous computers? You can only have 2 activations at a time. Kamm sent me a link to manage my activations a few years ago, but I think it might be specific to my account.

Gina

___________________
Weight of the Word Indexing Service
​
President, American Society for Indexing, 2022-2023
Officer ASI/Rocky Mountain Chapter, 2012-2016
Member Indexing Society of Canada
Member Editorial Freelancers Association
Member Publishing Professionals Network
Member International Association of Culinary Professionals



From: skyind...@googlegroups.com <skyind...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Indexing <inde...@heidiblough.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2026 5:13 PM
To: SKYIndexUsers <skyind...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [SKYIndexUsers] Windows 11 SI7Pro
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SKYIndexUsers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to skyindexuser...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/skyindexusers/C9F5CEB8-8A69-4F9D-B8BE-0169E8B914FD%40heidiblough.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages