Removing Hidden Text

Russell J. Santana

Dec 12, 2021, 10:10:18 AM12/12/21
to SKYIndexUsers
I've searched the manual and the Forum, but cannot find any reference to this, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. I'm trying to remove all notes from my index using Find and Replace, but I can't figure out how to do it. Basically what I'm trying to do is simply remove all notes from the final Sky file. I use Sky 8 on a Windows 10 machine. Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Russ

Theresa Duran

Dec 12, 2021, 12:22:58 PM12/12/21
to SKYIndexUsers

Find:*[asterisk, which will find any number of characters]

Replace:[leave blank]

In the search box, click on More and then under Special select the option for Note Text.

At the bottom, select the Pattern Matching option.

Execute the search and replace all.

That should do it.

Theresa