RE: [SKYIndexUsers] URGENT: semi-colons and spaces between subs (Sky 8) in Run-on style

Avril Ehrlich

Oct 21, 2021, 9:54:14 AM10/21/21
to AElfwine Mischler, SKYIndexUsers

Hello

I have done a few indented (run-on) indexes.

I will share my screen savers below just in case, as I also had to do some tweaking.

Oct 21, 2021, 11:00:42 AM10/21/21
to Avril Ehrlich, SKYIndexUsers
Avril,

Do you mean run-in or indented? They’re opposites but your first sentence has them both.
Kamm told me that for a run-in, you can’t have the xrefs from subs as the first or last sub. That’s the setting you have here — which is OK for an indented index (where each sub starts on a new line).

He asked for my file. We’ll see what happens.

Ælfwine Mischler
Personal email: aelfwine...@gmail.com
Business email: aelf...@MischlerEditorial.com

On Oct 21, 2021, at 3:54 PM, Avril Ehrlich <a.eh...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hello

I have done a few indented (run-on) indexes.

I will share my screen savers below just in case, as I also had to do some tweaking.

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

<image003.png>