Centering Heading on 1st page only

Pam Sanchez

Feb 2, 2023, 11:49:09 AM2/2/23
to SKYIndexUsers

Hi all

Again, thanks to all of you for your help on my various issues!  Here is my latest one:  I need to center a title on the first page only  of the index.  I can’t find anywhere in SKY7  where I can do that.  Do I have to wait until I generate my index to do that in word?  And how do I do it there?

Thanks

Pam

Deborah Patton

Feb 2, 2023, 12:31:29 PM2/2/23
to Pam Sanchez, SKYIndexUsers
Hi Pam,
Go to Index>Document>Output Format and choose RTF. See if that helps.
I generally use RTF Plain, but choose different output types and see which one does what you want. You don't want HTML, Quark Express, XML text, or the other text file choices.
Deborah