activation of proper software

Siusan Moffat

Dec 12, 2021, 11:38:39 AM12/12/21
to SKYIndexUsers
HI all,

Kinda weird, I've done this so many times due to faulty new computers in
the past for 4 years, but how do I activate Sky 8? I might have
downloaded the wrong thing? "Sky Pro Trial"? I don't see the "activate"
under "help". Is this the correct download?

Siusan

--
Siusan Moffat,
Indexing Society of Canada member

I acknowledge that I live and work in the traditional
territory of the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat,
and the Mississaugas of the Credit River, now home to many
Indigenous Peoples and newcomers from around the globe. I
recognize that decolonization must be an active and ongoing
process of reconciliation.

Maria Sosnowski

Dec 12, 2021, 2:02:56 PM12/12/21
to SKYIndexUsers
My notes indicate: You can download the SI8 installer from here: www.sky-software.com/si8/

I think you might have downloaded the demo rather than the "real" program.

Maria

Siusan Moffat

Dec 12, 2021, 2:49:11 PM12/12/21
to Maria Sosnowski, SKYIndexUsers