OUP template?

Rudy Leon

Mar 13, 2023, 2:31:13 PM3/13/23
to SKYIndexUsers
Hi all,
I have a book coming in from OUP, and I'm wondering if anyone has a template for the para number style? Or can walk me through how to set that up? I know I've done it before and I would swear I saved the template, but I can't find it.

Thank you,
Rudy Leon
Editorial Services
http://rudyleon.com

Member NWEG, ACES, ATT, and ASI
VP Member Services, Northwest Editors Guild

Matthew MacLellan

Mar 13, 2023, 2:48:24 PM3/13/23
to SKYIndexUsers, Rudy Leon
I had asked about this before, and you should be able to access the template that Amanda Rogers/Mary Harper developed here (hopefully this link works - the thread is called "OUP Locators" and was started by me on Sept 21/2022: https://groups.google.com/g/skyindexusers/c/Ixmpojz7ZSM/m/KjV8EkupAQAJ

Madelon Nanninga-Franssen

Mar 13, 2023, 2:55:39 PM3/13/23
to SKYIndexUsers
That's a great resource. Thanks, Rudy, Matthew, Amanda, and Mary! We should ask and share these sort of questions/solutions more often.

All the best,
Madelon Nanninga

Rudy Leon

Tanya Izzard

Mar 14, 2023, 1:46:48 PM3/14/23
to SKYIndexUsers
Thank you - this is so useful as I have one coming up too, and couldn't remember how I managed it last time!

nicol...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2023, 5:43:20 AM3/15/23
to SKYIndexUsers
Is there a V7 template available or can the V8 be saved as a V7?