Fwd: [SKYIndexUsers] Re: OUP Paragraph IDs

Rudy Leon

Sep 28, 2022, 3:06:16 AM9/28/22
to Matthew MacLellan, SKYIndexUsers
I pulled this up out of my email, and I believe it works.

Thank you,
Rudy Leon
Editorial Services for Early Career Scholars
http://www.evokewordsforhire.com/

Member EFA, ASI, ACES, and NWEG
Copyeditor: Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Copyeditor: Journal of Library Outreach and Engagement

Jul 4, 2023, 10:07:52 AM7/4/23
to Rudy Leon, Matthew MacLellan, SKYIndexUsers
Hello

Just doing an OUP paragraph IDs text which I have done successfully in the past but cannot find my template. The above instructions seem to work perfectly except for one thing.

When I input 10, wishing for C10 as a whole, it comes out as C10.P as it is expecting a paragraph number. Is it a choice between having P automatically shown or not?

Thank you for any help offered.

Kind regards

Sharon Laverick