Undiff locators trigger error message

Judi Gibbs

Dec 9, 2020, 11:15:22 PM12/9/20
to SKYIndexUsers

Something that I’ve never done is to leave undifferentiated locators after a main entry—before adding subs. Leaving undifferentiated locators will trigger an error message.

I’m now in a situation in which I want to do that. Is there any way to allow that to happen with certain locators without triggering the error message? I want the feature to stay on—but eliminate select locators.

I’m using SI7.

~Judi

Judi Gibbs, MLS

President, American Society for Indexing, Pacific NW Chapter, 2012

Secretary, ASI National, 2014 – 2017

Indexing Society of Canada, 2017 – Present

image003.jpg

mjhw...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2020, 2:11:08 AM12/10/20
to SKYIndexUsers
Are you talking about the error scan? If so, simply uncheck the "Undifferentiated Locators" box in the error scan dialogue.
Michael