Sky and parallels, scroll wheel not working

Mylinh Hamlington

Feb 14, 2023, 6:47:04 PM2/14/23
to skyind...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’m using the demo version of both Sky and Parallels on my Mac. I’m relatively satisfied with how things are working except for the fact that my scroll wheel DOES NOT work in Sky. It works in all other programs using parallels, just not Sky. I’ve tried both my external mouse and my laptop.  This sadly might be the one thing that turns me away from using Sky full time.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,
Mylinh

Matthew MacLellan

Feb 14, 2023, 6:49:27 PM2/14/23
to SKYIndexUsers, mylinh...@gmail.com
It also doesn't work for me, I'm not sure if there's another way to get it to scroll. If you use your three fingers to pinch, (this is assuming you use a trackpad), it will scroll.

I haven't used SKY in a bit and can't remember the shortcuts, but there are shortcuts to take you to other parts of the index so that you don't need to scroll (it will always be faster). Hopefully folks can chime in with those. There's a shortcut to toggle between the index pane/data entry grid being active, and then you can type a few letters to go to that part of the index. Alt+Tab maybe? I'm completely blanking.