Sky 6 - visible indents

cath...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 15, 2024, 5:58:41 AMMar 15
to SKYIndexUsers
Hi I've been using Sky 6 forever and have no reason to upgrade (I don't use many of the features tbh as I haven't needed to)
Publishers have been happy with the finished product but suddenly a designer from one has "asked for indents to be as visible tabs"

I've attached two pictures - the original and a sample of the change required

Can I alter this in Sky 6 at all?

Many thanks in anticipation

Cathy
Octopus visible indents original.PNG
Octopus visible indents sample.PNG

Maria Sosnowski

Mar 15, 2024, 9:21:45 AMMar 15
to SKY index users

To me this should be in word.  You can use the show format feature in Word to make these things visible.  That’s the little paragraph symbol – it toggles on and off.  You would have to set Sky to do tabs though to get the tab symbol to work.

Maria