cache issue

charles....@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2013, 1:02:01 AM4/9/13
to skyeye-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I just find skyeye and want to do some comparisons with cache and without cache. The core currently used is arm920t.
Anyone can give me some suggestions about how to do that. Do I need set some options during installation step for doing that?

Thanks a lot,
Charles

Michael.Kang

Apr 9, 2013, 4:21:53 AM4/9/13
to skyeye-simulator
We have not really simulate the cache for arm920t in SkyEye. I need to know what is
your purpose for comparison. To get cache miss rate or count its cycle of memory access ?

Thanks
MK

--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了 Google 网上论坛的“skyeye-simulator”论坛。
要退订此论坛并停止接收此论坛的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到 skyeye-simulat...@googlegroups.com

--
www.skyeye.org

charles....@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2013, 12:17:35 PM4/9/13
to skyeye-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I changed some code in cache.c. And when I ran a program on arm920t, i could see miss and match times of cahce.

Currently I intend to compare the performance without cache. For that I want to test how many cycles the program will run just with MM.

Sincerely,
Charles