Crash stack trace

harry...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 5:30:09 PM1/15/14
to sk...@googlegroups.com

I have been waiting for this to occur again, so I can get a traceback.

SIGSEGV: segmentation violation
PC=0x7fb486063486
signal arrived during cgo execution

Trace is here  http://play.golang.org/p/uYBiAZ5DR6

I will now switch to a single-threaded loader (as per your suggestion in the other thread)

Skydb was started as below. Let me know if you want me to enable any other debugging or use some other branch.

sudo /home/hari/gocode/bin/skyd -nosync -data-path="/d1/skydb" | sudo tee /var/log/skyd.log

NOTE: I was trying to run 4 inserts in parallel from 4 parallel processes.

$ go version
go version go1.2 linux/amd64

$ pwd
/home/hari/gocode/src/github.com/skydb/sky

$ git branch
* unstable

$ git pull
Already up-to-date.

$ date
Wed Jan 15 14:15:57 PST 2014

--
Harry

Ben Johnson

Jan 16, 2014, 3:42:30 PM1/16/14
to harry...@gmail.com, sk...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the bug report. Can you add it as an issue on Github?

The "db" package was recently rewritten so we're still doing a little clean up on the unstable branch for that.

--
Ben