Thanks for building Sky

TZ Martin

Nov 18, 2013, 1:05:13 AM11/18/13
to sk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben:

Just a big thank you for building Sky and a hello the community.  I spent the weekend integrating and testing Sky (both master and unstable branches) on a project.  I'm very impressed with how well it fits our situation (real-time device management).   Looking forward to collaborating and helping the project in various ways.

Cheers,

- tz

Ben Johnson

Nov 18, 2013, 9:13:14 AM11/18/13
to sk...@googlegroups.com
TZ-

Glad to hear it's working for you! There are a lot of performance enhancements and scaling features coming in the next couple of weeks. Giving feedback on pull requests is always an easy, helpful way to get familiar with the codebase.

Let me know if you have any questions about the code or the project. Documentation will be sparse until v0.4.0 gets released (in hopefully a month or so).

Ben

Message has been deleted