translate python to skulpt javascript

Sandeep Gupta

Jan 17, 2022, 10:59:42 AM1/17/22
to Skulpt
I am trying to give Skulpt a try. After much googling and wrangling have figured out how to achieve most of the basic things -- declaring functions, calling them, argument passing etc.

However, I am just not able to find/figure out how to convert a simple python (or collection of python) scripts to a skulpt compiled javascript that can be loaded into Skulpt runtime in browser.
I see there is numpy/__init__.js at skulpt_numpy and other similar projects that can be loaded using Sk.read.
I just not able to understand how to create __init__.js for my own module.
Any pointers/help would be great.

Thanks.
-Sandeep