import module from another file

Nghê Tiến Hiệp

Dec 24, 2018, 9:12:57 AM12/24/18
to Skulpt

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 15.27.31.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-24 at 15.27.09.png

I have 2 files as above.
How to import demo.py to main.py with skulpt.
Thank you so much!

John Thomas

Jan 3, 2019, 3:20:20 PM1/3/19
to Skulpt
I'd also like to know if this is possible.

Regards,

John

Muthukrishnan Tr

Mar 5, 2019, 9:49:00 AM3/5/19
to Skulpt
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to do this import module ??

Thanks,
MuthuTR

Brad Miller

Mar 7, 2019, 10:20:01 AM3/7/19
to Skulpt
This is not something you can do in skulpt all by itself.  There are lots of projects that integrate skulpt as part of a larger project and some of them may make this possible.  Remember that skulpt runs in the browser and the browser doesn't have things like file systems.  So the code you enter into a textbox isn't necessarily stored as a file on disk.

Muthukrishnan Tr

Mar 8, 2019, 2:41:40 AM3/8/19
to Skulpt

Ok.. Thanks for your reply. Please let me know one thing like how to push our custom .py files into skulpt-stdlib.js file. Awaiting for your kind reply.

Brad Miller

Mar 8, 2019, 8:15:37 AM3/8/19
to Skulpt
To add files to skupt-stdlib.js you need to put them into src/lib and then rebuild.   ./skulpt.py dist

Muthukrishnan Tr

Mar 13, 2019, 3:34:56 AM3/13/19
to Skulpt
Yeah fine if it is an Angular project, dist folder will get generate once if we built it. But what about for MVC projects ? Please tellme.

Muthukrishnan Tr

Mar 13, 2019, 5:37:05 AM3/13/19
to Skulpt
Also, help me i need to implement Intellisense in Skulpt editor like other editors. Kindly give some tips to implement.

Said Cortes

Mar 9, 2024, 5:18:24 PMMar 9
to Skulpt
i did it