A couple basic questions.

usag1r

Jun 13, 2019, 1:16:07 PM6/13/19
to Skulpt
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who started and contributed to this cool project.
I understand it's not very beginner friendly at this stage but I'd really like to ask a few beginner level questions. Is there anyone out there with 10 mins to spare? I can pay for it.

Cheers

Brad Miller

Jun 14, 2019, 10:31:38 AM6/14/19
to Skulpt
Hi usag1r,

Feel free to just ask your questions.  If someone has 10 minutes to spare they will answer them.  You may also have even better luck if you post them as an issue on github.  You will see that the conversation is much more lively and regular over there.

usag1r

Jun 19, 2019, 1:19:23 AM6/19/19
to Skulpt
Hi Brad,