Sek Kong H3 Sunday 21 September

Guy Shirra

Sep 17, 2014, 12:55:59 AM9/17/14
to Sek Kong Hash House Harriers, Northern New Territories Hash House Harriers
Amended Notice:

Next Run No 1877

Date: Sunday 21 September 2014

Run Start Time: SUMMER Time 1600hrs SHARP!

Meeting: 1500hrs at Leafy Glade IF you have arranged a lift

Run Start Location: Fire Lookout, Chuk Yeung Road, Sai Kung.

Hare: Gunpowder Plod 9307 2041

Trail: A to A. Rambos and Wimps. Serious virgin shiggy. Reward for finding lost HKP cap and secaturs :-(

Buckets: LSG

On On: on site BBQ?

Maps:

Hare's Directions: Bus 299 from Shatin MTR to Muk Min Shan bus stop then taxi or thumb a lift

Drive via Sai Sha Road.
1st roundabout R to SK.
2nd roundabout R then
1st R up Chuk Yeung Road (look for hashers wanting a lift here).
Keep going straight UP for 3Km.
Steep single track road with passing spaces.

From Kowloon;
Drive through SK Town.
1st roundabout L
3rd L before 2nd roundabout up Chuk Yeung Road

Remarks: SUMMER RULES BYO chairs!!

On 15 September 2014 10:58, Dave Gow dav...@netvigator.com [SKH3] <SK...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Plod,

For your info, I shall be doing the buckets for at least the next couple of weeks, as September is my month. The GM is excused of his duties in this time... apart from the GMship of course.

Obviously Sundays run is not at your place, as per yesterday in the circle?
​ (I said it was most certainly NOT at my place as I could not afford to have any more rooftop furniture demolished!!!)​

Cheers,
LSG

Date: Sunday 21 September 2014

Run Start Time: SUMMER Time 1600hrs

Meeting: 1530hrs at Leafy Glade IF you have arranged a lift

Run Start Location: Chuk Yeung Road, Sai Kung. Exact location TBC

Hare: Gunpowder Plod 9307 2041

Trail: A to A

Buckets: Moonie

On On: ?

Maps:

Hare's Directions: Bus 299 from Shatin MTR then taxi or thumb a lift

Drive via Sai Sha Road. 1st roundabout R to SK. 2nd roundabout R then 1st R up Chuk Yeung Road; keep going straight up. Steep single track road with passing spaces. Exact Start Location TBC.

Remarks: SUMMER RULES

--
Guy Shirra
Sai Kung

Posted by: Dave Gow <dav...@netvigator.com>
To unsubscribe from this e-group, send an e-mail to:
SKH3-uns...@yahoogroups.com

.