Filing ITR for AY 2020-21

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

May 24, 2020, 12:15:52 AM5/24/20
to skorydovmytaxassistant
Dear Sirs,
I have been a regular return filer. Up to the AY 2019-20 I have filed return on income and received refunds. But this year I may not be able to file the ITR in time due to non availability of figures in respect of quarterly interest paid and TDS recovered on a specific deposit called Senior Citizens Savings Scheme.
My bank with whom I have made the deposits is not at all showing the figures of the deposits in my  account in internet banking portal. Though the periodical interest is paid as per schedule TDS is also deducted. But this interest payment and TDS are not reflected in the Form 26 AS.
Under the above circumstances I do not know how I can file IT return in time.
Please suggest ways.

Yours faithfully,
SANKARAN V

jayaraman m

May 24, 2020, 2:10:58 PM5/24/20
to skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir
Filing time extended to November
So before that your 26 as will reflect all TDS
Please don’t worry you have lot of time to file your returns

Sent from my iPhone

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

May 25, 2020, 8:18:00 AM5/25/20
to skorydovmytaxassistant
Thank you for your mail clarifying apart of my doubt. The important part in my doubt is whether any similar incidence of institutions responsible for submission of quarterly return of TDS is there. In my case the TDS has been recovered by Canara Bank on behalf of Government of India from the quarterly interest but not shown in the form 26AS till last week while interest paid and TDS recovered up to the quarters ending 31 December 2019.
Yours sincerely,
SANKARAN V