Aadhar Enrolment

18 vues

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

non lue,
7 nov. 2014, 08:49:5107/11/2014
à skorydovmytaxassistant
Dear All,
Can any one of you suggest how to file my Right to Information to get correct information on getting an Aadhar Card.
Why I need to file for RTI is:
I am living with my family members totally 3 members in F-2 Premier R C Royal Grande, Kambar Street, Kamalam Nagar Main Road, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai-600062 which is in Poonamallee Taluk of Thiruvalllur District Near AVADI, in Tamilnadu.
R C Royal Grande is a big apartment Complex having 6 blocks with 176 dwellings.
The residents association were kind enough to arrange to get the NPR form and they have collected them duly filled in by the residents. They were also kind enough to arrange to accommodate the enrolling officials to start and complete the process of enrolling the NPR in the computer system.
I being the head of the family submitted the  form and based on the data furnished enrollment was carried out on 12/04/2014 and 13/04/2014.
My wife and my daughter were the other members of the family got the Aadhar Card but in my case I was disappointed to receive a message from the Aadhar issueing centre which states that due to data error my enrollment could not succeed and Aadhar card not issued. I was further advised to contact the nearest Aadhar enrollment centre for reenrolling.
While visiting the Web pages I could not find the nearest Aadhar enrolling as the same is not found in the relevant pages.
Also I do not find any error in furnishing the data in the NPR form and hence I am unable to find where the error has occurred whether in filling up of the data or by the enrolling side.
PLEASE ADVISE AT THE EARLIEST AS THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS ACCEPTING THE AADHAR CARD AND IS PARTICULAR IN IMPLEMENTING THE PROCEDURES REFERRING AADHAR CARD.
Yours faithfully,
SANKARAN V
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur