RTI

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

Jan 23, 2014, 10:56:42 AM1/23/14
to skorydovmytaxassistant
Dear All,
Can anybody guide me how to get an information whether a particular Public Sector Institution is governed by RTI?
I am having troubles in getting delivery of cooking gas from one of the Bharatgas distributor. Some time ago I requested the area officer to guide me in getting the distributor changed under Distributor Portability which was proposed some few months back. But in our state on an experimental basis the scheme of Distributor Portability was launched but the concerned officer kept silent.
Now the scheme has been launched in all over the country.
Today When I visited the company's website there was a provision detailing the scheme on the modality but no link or hyper link available.
Please guide me.
Yours faithfully,
SANKARAN V

Jayant Ajinkya

Jan 24, 2014, 3:21:56 AM1/24/14
to skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com
You can denifitely go for an rti. You can either get in touch with us if necessary.

CA JAYANT S AJINKYA
9892522650 / 26615092
www.jsafinance.com