Online filing of IncomeTax return for 2014-15

24 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

okunmadı,
3 Şub 2015 09:40:093.02.2015
alıcı skorydovmytaxassistant
Dear Friends,
I am a Senior Citizen (Aged 67 Years). I have income from the Bank as Service Pension and Interest on FDs from Bank.
I filed incometax return online on 5-7-2014 using Income Tax Website's excel utility.
Being the first time I made some mistakes in entering the data in relevant fields relating to Tax payment. I entered the amount of TDS as per  Form 16A in the column relating to the amount paid and the last column (Out of the amount paid for this year) as 0 actually the same amount should follow.
In the next item relating to Advance Tax paid and Self Assessment Tax paid I repeated the same figures by mistake as it is not applicable.
Now on 22-01-2015 I applied for rectification of the data as required by CPC Bangalore in response to their rejection cum demand where I entered the total of TDS figures which talies with Form 26 AS. Incidentally I forgot to correct the Advance Tax Paid and Self Assessment Tax as 0 as it was not applicable to me.
Kindly guide me whether the above omission will create any problem in processing by CPC Bangalore.
Again my another doubt is whether I should enter all 37 entries as per Form 16A or simply enter the total of Tax Deducted at Source that tallies with Form 26AS.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely,
SANKARAN V

CA UMESH MALVADE

okunmadı,
3 Şub 2015 10:35:523.02.2015
alıcı skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

You can file re-rectification u/s 154 and can get rectified order from CPC..

----

Kindly get in touch with us in case of any query.

Looking forward to continuing this fruitful and pleasurable association.

Thanks & Regard

CA Umesh Malvade
Chartered Accountant

Partner
M/s.Agrawal Malvade Patil & Associates
Chartered Accountants
4, Shantiwan Apt., Tilak Wadi,
Nashik - 422 002
+91 98228 73955
+0253-2319927

Alternative E mail: caume...@yahoo.com
________________________________
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.....................

Sankaran Venkatarama Iyer

okunmadı,
3 Şub 2015 23:12:363.02.2015
alıcı skorydovmytaxassistant

Thank you Sri Umesh Malvade,
Kindly let me know whether I should enter the TDS figures individually as per Form 16A which has 37 entries with various challan details or a single total for a deductor that matches with Form 26 AS.
Also kindly let me know whether I should file 're-rectification after the stipulated period of three days.
Thanking you once again.
Sankaran V.

CA UMESH MALVADE

okunmadı,
4 Şub 2015 03:02:464.02.2015
alıcı skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Whether I should enter the TDS figures individually as per Form 16A ???

Yes..  Please provide TDS figures individually as per Form No. 26AS.. even you have 37 entries, CPC, Banglore will process rectification application and will give full credit of TDS amount.

Whether I should file 're-rectification after the stipulated period of three days.

Yes.. you file after 3 days.

Thanks
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla