Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Bharat Salian

da leggere,
26 apr 2016, 09:15:2826/04/16
a skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

Can you please help me with latest version of 15CA Schema utility. How can I download the 15CA Schema utility from IT website.

Thanking you

Best Regards,

Bharat Salian

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

GSAhuja

da leggere,
27 apr 2016, 02:20:4027/04/16
a skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com

Bharat

There is no utility to be downloaded .. it is now an online form and you will need to log in to tax website and under efile select ‘other forms’  .. u will have to fill the form online here ..

Joseph

da leggere,
27 apr 2016, 02:40:0327/04/16
a skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com

Bharat

I think before generating 15CA  online, your auditor need to generate Form 15CB online, once that is generated you will get acknowledgement number for filing Form 15CB. Then you must proceed filing 15CA online by quoting the ack no.

Its better if you google search the procedure for filing 15CB and 15CA.

With regards

Joseph

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore