INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT

sankar...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2015, 2:35:03 PM7/4/15
to skorydovmyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members of the Forum,
I hope this forum consists of personalities from legal corner and my request is with them.

I am a senior citizen living in Thirumullaivoil with my family of threading members. Last year around January 2014 around 100 residents from our apartment complex submitted applications in prescribed format supplied by AVADI MUNICIPALITY for enrolling their personal data and other identifications in the NPR (National Population Register).
Based on the applications submitted, the municipal administration debuted their officials to our apartment and carried out the process relating to the said registration in April 2014. By June 2014 around 95 % of the people received AADHAAR cards. I am one of the 5% who have not been issued with the AADHAAR cards. The communication received in that connection was DATA/PROCESS error. Please enrol again.
Accordingly on 27 February 2015 I submitted the application to the Avadi municipal office by hand delivery to the official present in the AADHAAR department.
As I have not been called for I want to know how long it will take to intimate me to attend and undergo the enrollment process.
I request the members to be kind enough to enlighten me on whose favour the fee is to be drawn and how much is the amount for which bank draft is to be taken for enclosing with the application under RTI.
Yours faithfully,
Sankaran V

Sent from my ASUS