Message from Bala Pillai: Living Tribute for MGG Pillai

Bala Pillai

May 10, 2006, 4:45:54 AM5/10/06
to sangk...@googlegroups.com, skle...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am in KL on my way back to Sydney from Amsterdam to visit my not-too-well father when I heard of MGG's untimely demise.

Let's all meet at the lunch for MGG Pillai and the persistent amongst us can roadmap towards creating a living tribute to his values.

It is on Sat May 13 at 12.30 pm at Kalamandabam Hall (next to Kalamandabam Temple), Jalan Scott, Brickfields.

Please take this as a personal invitation on behalf of MGG's family.

Bala Pillai
ba...@apic.net
Yahoo IM: bala2pillai
Phone while in KL: (03) 7804 2964

p.s. if you a leader-type and want to help with the nucleus for this living tribute for MGG Pillai, please phone/email me so we can do some preparations. I won't be here long.