Re: Malaysia Votes!

Bala Pillai

Feb 20, 2008, 3:47:14 AM2/20/08
to sangk...@googlegroups.com, skle...@googlegroups.com
Way to go Tricia and team! How about sharing selected bits of your
work on online-to-meatspace site http://www.bettermalaysia.com -- the
barbers in Malaysia will distribute it. And maybe we can get sponsors
to do inserts via newspaper vendors.

cheers../bala
Bala Pillai
Facebook: http://profile.to/balapillai