SkipScreen - Chrome Test - Version 0.6.0

Yah Avatar

Jun 3, 2011, 11:07:03 AM6/3/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

Please uninstall your current version of SkipScreen - Chrome. Attached you will find a file, 0.6.0_0.crx. This contains a few minor changes. The update/change process will be moving forward more quickly now. Please install this in your browser by just dragging and dropping onto an open Chrome browser window. Soon to follow will be some bigger changes.

Changes:
  • Removed megaupload.js script file
  • Removed the Options item from the Extension page
  • Removed the SkipScreen icon at the top

Please respond to this message with all comments, suggestions, and miscellaneous items so we can keep it in this thread.

Thanks for the help and good luck!

0.6.0_0.crx

Holmes Wilson

Jun 3, 2011, 5:36:47 PM6/3/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody–

The reason we made these changes was that the button and the site specific options aren't working yet, which was causing confusion for a lot of people.   Will be adding them back in a future version.

--Holmes

<0.6.0_0.crx>

Message has been deleted

Dorrie Kern

Jun 4, 2011, 8:36:46 PM6/4/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
how do I download a crx. file

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Victor Lourng <victor...@gmail.com> wrote:
A few problems: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/agcjgboanffecpmahabacenfnlbihgai
needs to be updates (and maybe Skipscreen.com SHOULD be verified) and
the images needs to be updated to reflect Google Chrome, not Firefox!

Yah Avatar

Jun 4, 2011, 9:43:23 PM6/4/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com

Save attachment to desktop. Drag drop onto Chrome.

Holmes Wilson

Jun 6, 2011, 10:20:26 PM6/6/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor–

Thanks for the feedback. Good call on the screenshots, we will fix those, an oversight on our part.

What do you mean “needs to be updated”? Do you mean that the latest version is not there? That is by design, as we were waiting for feedback from you before we posted it.

If you meant something else, let me know.

Also, what do you mean by “skipscreen.com should be verified”? Can you show me where the user sees that we are not verified?

--Holmes

Yah Avatar

Jun 7, 2011, 6:40:55 AM6/7/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
"What do you mean “needs to be updated”? Do you mean that the latest version is not there? That is by design, as we were waiting for feedback from you before we posted it."

Correct. Once we agree the test version is ready, we will post it to the App Store.

"Also, what do you mean by “skipscreen.com should be verified”? Can you show me where the user sees that we are not verified?"

The Test Version is never verified. Once it is rolled out to the store, it wil no longer give the warning about not being verified.

Jeff.

Holmes Wilson

Jun 8, 2011, 5:26:37 PM6/8/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com