New Release - 2011.03.09

Yah Avatar

Mar 10, 2011, 8:03:57 AM3/10/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Please see the attachment for latest test release.

How to install:
  1. Download to desktop
  2. Open Chrome
  3. Drag file to Chrome and drop.
  4. Accept any prompts for install.
  5. Enjoy!
Yah.
Skipscreen_Chrome_2011.03.09.crx

jaycrew

Mar 10, 2011, 9:57:34 AM3/10/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Look forward to testing this out. Thanks!

On Mar 10, 5:03 am, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> How to install:
>
>    1. Download to desktop
>    2. Open Chrome
>    3. Drag file to Chrome and drop.
>    4. Accept any prompts for install.
>    5. Enjoy!
>
> Yah.
>
>  Skipscreen_Chrome_2011.03.09.crx
> 705KViewDownload

jeffbbz

Mar 10, 2011, 9:58:42 AM3/10/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
I've installed it but don't see any options? Is it not possible to
change the options anymore?

On Mar 10, 9:03 pm, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> How to install:

eagleeyez

Mar 10, 2011, 5:20:15 PM3/10/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Thanks I will try this and report any bug :)

On Mar 10, 8:03 am, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> How to install:

Holmes Wilson

Mar 11, 2011, 7:16:25 PM3/11/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
The thing is, the options never worked in Chrome :) So, first priority was just to get rid of them.

Next up, make the options work :)

--Holmes

Jacob

Mar 12, 2011, 6:24:18 PM3/12/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Hit me up if you want the options page styling. I'll do it free of
charge.

On Mar 12, 12:16 am, Holmes Wilson <hwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The thing is, the options never worked in Chrome :)  So, first priority was just to get rid of them.
>
> Next up, make the options work :)
>
> --Holmes
>
> On Mar 10, 2011, at 9:58 AM, jeffbbz wrote:
>

> > I've installed it but don't see any options? Is it not possible to
> > change the options anymore?
>
> > On Mar 10, 9:03 pm, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> >> How to install:
>
> >>    1. Download to desktop
> >>    2. Open Chrome
> >>    3. Drag file to Chrome and drop.
> >>    4. Accept any prompts for install.
> >>    5. Enjoy!
>
> >> Yah.
>
> >>  Skipscreen_Chrome_2011.03.09.crx
> >> 705KViewDownload
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Skipscreen Chrome Testers" group.> To post to this group, send email toskipscreen-...@googlegroups.com.> To unsubscribe from this group, send email toskipscreen-chrome...@googlegroups.com.

crashsuit

Mar 14, 2011, 1:25:12 PM3/14/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Acer AO522; Windows 7 Starter w/ MSE 2.0, stock firewall, Windows 7
Firewall Control; Chrome 9.0.597.98 w/ Type-Ahead-Find, AdBlock,
FlashBlock, WebMail Ad Blocker, and SkipScreen.

HotFile - works
RapidShare - works
MegaUpload - works
4Shared - no effect
MediaFire - no effect

On Mar 10, 6:03 am, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> How to install:

Holmes Wilson

Mar 14, 2011, 8:09:45 PM3/14/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

This is a great template for test reports too.

--Holmes

bokuwahmz

Mar 22, 2011, 3:44:48 PM3/22/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Hi

This didn't work for HotFile.com, it said "Download started" but it
didn't start. I'm using Chrome Dev 11.0.696.16

Thanks

On Mar 11, 12:03 am, Yah Avatar <yah.ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please see the attachment for latest test release.
>
> How to install:
>
>    1. Download to desktop
>    2. Open Chrome
>    3. Drag file to Chrome and drop.
>    4. Accept any prompts for install.

bokuwahmz

Mar 22, 2011, 3:47:04 PM3/22/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Ok, now it worked. The first time nothing happened, so I clicked
"Regular Download" and then was presented with the recaptcha, once I
entered it correctly, the automatic download worked.

bokuwahmz

Mar 22, 2011, 4:43:16 PM3/22/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Still doesn't work even with no recaptcha.

Victor Lourng

May 7, 2011, 5:44:25 PM5/7/11
to Skipscreen Chrome Testers
Here is what you can do to make Skipscreen for Google Chrome better:
-Either you put a useful pop-up menu for your button OR get rid of it!
(it serves no purpose, you know)
-Come up with a higher-quality icon! (512x512 is good enough)
-Bring back SmartLinks! ;D
-PUBLISH this the the Google Chrome Webstore!

Also, if you need help with anything simple (like checking the
manifest.json to publishing), yah. I am a developer, you know!

Holmes Wilson

May 19, 2011, 7:04:51 PM5/19/11
to skipscreen-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the offer, Victor.

Just made a ticket for getting rid of the icon, and publishing to the webstore.

--Holmes